How to get tossed out of Guitar Center

dennisg

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 am

MJ: It was funny because during our various takes of this song, people wandered in and out of the acoustic room and mostly just went about their business of admiring guitars. No one asked us what we were doing or why there was a video camera in there.

Michele: I usually do wear pants. I was just checking to see if people were actually reading that far down in my post.

Moon: I can't even tell you how many times I've heard the first few notes of Stairway to Heaven in Guitar Center stores, but only in the electric section. Go into the acoustic section and you hear Fire and Rain.

Ken: I, and many other TG-ers, use a Kodak Zi8. It's incredibly simple to use, isn't festooned with buttons and switches, takes great videos, has a mic input jack, and is extremely affordable.

Rubber: That never occurred to me. I'll have to pay more attention now.

Kenny: There isn't a guitar made that's not outside my talent capabilities.

Kevin: I'm not the thievin' kind. Plus, Guitar Center routinely performs a cavity search as you exit the store.

dekotaj

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 am

Hey Guys,

Once again GREAT job.Dennis your video are really something else.When you walked by the music book,and was talking like you were just strolling threw a store.And then said(I'll be back later to steal one of those).At that time,seeing I didn't see that coming,I was taking a drink.Well I don't have to tell you what happened.Thanks for the laugh and the mess.

Kevin

neverfoundthetime

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 am

Hey Guys,
Once again GREAT job.Dennis your video are really something else.When you walked by the music book,and was talking like you were just strolling threw a store.And then said(I'll be back later to steal one of those).At that time,seeing I didn't see that coming,I was taking a drink.Well I don't have to tell you what happened.Thanks for the laugh and the mess. Kevin
Kevin you're right, Dennis' Videos should come with a "please empty your mouth" warning before watching. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic