Updated singing You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - MarkM

Lavallee

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Mark, really like your singing attitude where you do not give a heck. You are not holding back which brought much improvement from the previous singing video.An example I will follow.

great post

Marc

MarkM

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:17 am

Damian - Oh I don't know about confidence but there was an abundance of missed notes for sure. As long as I keep improving I'll be happy. This song is tough for me to match. Others may be easier for this small range I have. We'll see.

Izzy - Thanks!! I was just experimenting to see what would happen. I wish I could sing as well as you.

Pierre - Thanks and so true. Sneer is a much more appropriate word to use. Perfect actually.

Marc - Thanks. It took me awhile to get to the point where I just let go and roll the dice to see what would happen. Still alot of tweaking to do on it though.

MarkM

jayswett

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:00 am

Improvement all around. No doubt. What type of microphone do you use? I hear almost no background noise at all.

MarkM

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 am

jayswett wrote:
Improvement all around. No doubt. What type of microphone do you use? I hear almost no background noise at all.
It's just the camera Jay. I do need to go out and get a few different microphones though and figure out how to set them up directly to the computer.

MarkM

RicksPick

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Mark you are an inspiration

If this was a competition
Most improved voice
The prize would be yours

RicksPick

rapsidy

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:52 am

Hi marc
I dont know the song will have to youtube it, and I have not listen to your previous stuff yet so... but i enjoyed it the main thing is from what people are saying your improving so thats all that counts, I believe you can do anything if you work at it so keep up the great work. My goal is to be able to play the guitar really well and my singing to be good enough for the camp fire.Anything else is a bonus. not too much ask I dont think. And have fun with it, thats important

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic