Response to Something by Beaker

TGNeil

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Hello fellow Target students,
This is my rendition of Something. I have been playing it for few months now. If you have any comments that would be great I would love to hear your suggestions. I learned this song because I love it, and as Neil says it is quite possibly the best Beatles song. It has challenging chords and it fun to play. I posted it partly for feedback, partly because I wanted to share it with you. Beaker.

[video type=youtube][/video]

jayswett

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:55 am

First time I've seen this video, and I was very impressed. It sounded great. Neil's suggestions were helpful as well. You mentioned some difficult chords. That would be an understatement given the stretches I just witnessed. Nice performance.

beaker

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Neil, thank you so much for your comments regarding my rendition of "Something". I can't believe I missed that G with my pinky added to the C chord. I am already getting that one going and I am focusing on better A shaped barre chords. I will keep working at it. Thanks again, Beaker.

... also, thanks for you comments Jay, I encourage you to try the song. It is a good one.

hasben

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Beak, very nice buddy! Your pinkie stretches out there in a way mine never will. Good job, enjoy it and Neil's feedback. Fred

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic