Response to Bring On The Wonder by Michele (& Buddy)

TGNeil

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 pm

I was inspired to learn this song by Buddy's beautiful rendition of this gorgeous song. Thanks for that Buddy and for providing me with the chord progression. I've also been impressed with all the singing videos lately.

So I thought it was my turn...

I've learned that I know nothing about singing. I have A LOT to learn. But, I'm up for the challenge. I'm as nervous as hell, my voice wobbles, I miss notes, my attention wanders and it's not the performance I'd like to have given. But, I've decided to post it anyway as I know that I won't be happy with it for the moment. I won't really be happy until I know what I'm doing...and that could take years...

So here it is - maybe not as bad as I'm making out. It is a start, something to look back on later and hopefully see how much I've improved.

michelew

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 am

Thanks HEAPS Neil. Now that I've got the singing out there, it will be great to make the guitar playing more interesting.

THanks

Michele

suziko

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 am

Great response. I love the intro that Neil recommends playing. I started playing this song after seeing Michele's version and will now have to add that intro in.

Thanks, Neil, Michele and Buddy!

buddy

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Neil,

Thanks for the tips and the feedback. I love your teaching style, it is so truthfull and specific and yet encouraging at the same time.

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic