FATHER AND SON WITH VOCALS

buddy

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Tak, Beaker, MC, Bob and Izzy,

Thanks for the encouragement and input. Izzy, it was a little harder to concentrate in the kitchen with all that good food around, but the acoustics and lighting are better. :-)

jayswett

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:10 am

Several things I liked about this:

1) your singing confidence is remarkable. I've said this before and will say again that everyone sounds better when he/she sings with more abandon.

2) I liked the change of venue with this video. I didn't dislike the other venue, but changing things up a bit with the scenery helps.

As always, nice job.

Chasplaya

Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi Buddy, good work I enjoyed that, my main comments re the G and the tempo have been memtioned, so I won't say them again.... duh I just did I guess... My main comment would be the tempo though not even enough at times.

Change of venue nice touch, you could end up in Real Estate if your not careful (no offence to realtors out there).

Your singing is inspirational though mate so much confidence , I think you could share that round lol!

Well done on a favourite song.

Chas

mbleier

Fri May 07, 2010 6:17 pm

I also really enjoyed your version of this song. I don't have anything to add beyond what has been said. I just wanted to share that your version has made me want to revisit this song since I only ever looked at it when I was just starting out and it was over my head. I'm not a dad but I think we can all relate to this one.

Thanks again for the inspiration,

Mike

mbleier

Fri May 07, 2010 6:17 pm

I also really enjoyed your version of this song. I don't have anything to add beyond what has been said. I just wanted to share that your version has made me want to revisit this song since I only ever looked at it when I was just starting out and it was over my head. I'm not a dad but I think we can all relate to this one.

Thanks again for the inspiration,

Mike

johnrfeeney

Fri May 07, 2010 8:20 pm

good job

when i was in high school i has a little cheap turntable with two speakers. i would lie on the floor and put the speakers on each side of my ears.

why i'm saying this is because it's this very song that brings that memory back, i don't remember listening to any other song this way except for Farther and Son

well done

keep it going

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic