Is There Anybody Out There by Abilio

tovo

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:39 pm

I agree with everyone else Abílio...Wow. Just beautiful and you appear to play it so effortlessly. Definitely something to aspire to. I can imagine Neil searching for superlatives to describe this...I'm looking forward to his response already.

Great job.

coomba

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 pm

G'day Abilio
That was really nice I haven't seen your 1st post yet but I'll be checking it out now, you have a real smooth sound.
You have inspired me to try a finger picking lesson. Thanks
Cheers
Scott

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Nice sound on your classical guitar Abilio and so nicely played. I'm a big Pink Floyd fan and I love these numbers. Thanks for posting that and well done!

BobR

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Abilio,

Very nicely done. I can't offer any advice other than what's already been said. I really enjoyed your playing. Keep up the good work it really shows in your post.

Bob

Lavallee

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Abilio, very nice playing, I like your interpretation with the slower measures on top of the fretboard.

Marc

Craig

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Nice job on a nice song Abilio! I submitted avideo on the same song about a month ago but at about 2/3 the speed you did! Your figerpicking looks effortless. Great job.
Craig

suziko

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 am

Nice job! I started working on this song this week and it's such a nice song for practicing this arpeggio technique and moving your fingers around to the different notes in the chord. You played it beautifully and smooth. I thought your timing seemed a little off on the parts where you move up the neck- like where you slide the Am up to the 3rd fret, but I could be wrong. Or maybe that's how you wanted to play it. Other than that, sounded great.

Congrats!

Suzi

izzyhara

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Abilio - that was wonderful !! Your left hand is so nice to watch - very smooth and controlled. The video quality is not that bad so don't worry. I really enjoy your playing because it is a lot like what I strive for. Izzy

abiliog

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi TG friends,
I got no words to express my feelings to all of you, BigBear, D_Dog, Buddy, MarkM, Jay, Tammy, Willem, Bill, Michelle, Tony, Scott, Chris, Bob, Marc, Craig, Suzi and Izzy.
Thank you so much for listening and sharing your thoughts about it in such a supportive way.
Your recommendations are always welcome and appreciated.
Thank you so much for your precious time and collaboration. See you,
Abílio

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic