Imagine... with the musical stylings of McFingers (Steve)

michelew

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:42 pm

I really enjoyed that Steve. I missed it yesterday. I think I too will need to visit the lesson now - oh my poor learning schedule. It would be good to see you left hand next time.

Nice job.

Michele

izzyhara

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 pm

This is really good all the way around. I thought the video was gorgeous.... Those little cameras are amazing. I'm going down the mic path now... another thread talks about how the little Sony condensor mic doesn't add much value. Guitar sounded good and your singing is very nice. This is so great to be able to share this way. Thanks. Izzy

jayswett

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Very nicely done. It's been on my list of songs to learn for a while. I need to move it to the top. Your F bar chord is solid.

RicksPick

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Checked out the full screen version Steve
Thought video quality dropped a little but still good

And Nice to listen to again
Inspired to try this
Thanks

RicksPick

mcfingers

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks Rick,
Yeah the first time I watched after I re-posted it didn't look to hot. But, I think it was still processing. It seem better now.

Thanks for the compliment, Steve

mcfingers

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:06 pm

jayswett wrote:
Very nicely done. It's been on my list of songs to learn for a while. I need to move it to the top. Your F bar chord is solid.
Thanks Jay, After 30+ years of playing I am glad that something is solid :laugh:

I have to say, that this site and it's members are the most generous, encouraging and flat out nicest folks I've been around for awhile. I want you all to know that I really appreciate the atmosphere that Neil and Matt and the rest of you have created here. This place is special.

Bravo to you all. Steve

willem

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Steve,sorry i mist this, when i heard you doing this i don't heard the respons and thought that is good playing and sinigin,when i add that song and play and sing it that way i'm very happy,,,thanks

I little practise and you played like Lennon,,, do you play piano..lol

mcfingers

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:41 pm

willem wrote:
Steve,sorry i mist this, when i heard you doing this i don't heard the respons and thought that is good playing and sinigin,when i add that song and play and sing it that way i'm very happy,,,thanks

I little practise and you played like Lennon,,, do you play piano..lol
Thanks Willem, Sadly no, I don't play the piano. They don't make a strap big enough. B)

jayswett

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:14 am

Watching this for the third or fourth time, I am again dismayed at the realization that there is so much to learn, yet so little time.

dennisg

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:11 am

Very nice playing and singing, Steve. Congratulations on an excellent job.

I also use the Kodak Zi8, and I couldn't be happier with it. I do my videos on the 720p setting, as there's no reason to go higher for YouTube. I download the video to my Mac, edit it in iMovie, then save it as a QuickTime file, which is perfect for YouTube.

Having said that, I thought the video and audio quality of your video were really very good. It's amazing how much camera you can get for so little money.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic