Your Mama Don't Dance by Father & Son

AcousticAl

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am

So much fun!

I remember Coree from one of the TGLive's. Tell him to come back again!

wrench

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 am

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

In my mind, music is for family first, and that was really inspiring to watch. Thank you Neil and Coree for sharing those minutes of your family time with us.

So let's see, Coree learned that song in about three or four minutes. I can learn a new song in a about three or four DAYS....

Thanks again, guys. I look forward to more.

Dan

Chasplaya

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I've seen this thread all week at work but couldn't play it(no vids allowed at work) so this was the first chance to play and wow worth the wait. Talk about a 'Chip of the old block', how quick was that !! As has already been said from zero to jammin in about 3 minutes. Family time like this is so precious.. so thanks for sharing. I might just have to watch and listen again one or several times..

AndyT

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:33 pm

What a joy to be able to share with your son. How awesome is that?

NKenny

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:18 pm

That was fun to watch ,great playing. You both looked like you were having fun, that's what it's all about. Must be nice to have Neil as a teacher and also your father. Neil would you adopt me?, oh I'm older than you, I guess I would have to adopt you.

Have a great day Kenny

dennisg

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm

That was a lot of fun, Neil. I sang the harmony with you and we were awesome! Your son's a good player.

Catman

Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:03 am

That's what it's all about!

David

cosmicmechanic

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:38 am

AcousticAl wrote:
So much fun!

I remember Coree from one of the TGLive's. Tell him to come back again!
I remember that too, what stuck in my memory was that when Neil referred to the Beatles' "Two of Us" as an "obscure Beatles' song", Coree answered "There is no such thing as an obscure Beatles' song".

So Neil, I hope you stand corrected! You did good with this kid :P

Pierre

Edit: I also remember Neil referring to "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey" in the same way, not in that TGLive episode, maybe in a lesson. That's TWO strikes, Neil.

ceaser67

Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 pm

That was great guys
Really enjoyed watching that, definately chip of the old block, its nice to see father and son playing like that, corrie certainly picked that up quick enough,

Tommy

michelew

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:17 pm

THis song is still in my head!! I'm singing it everywhere I go, I can't help it. It's driving my partner crazy...hehe!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic