Founder by Chance original Composition

goldleaf

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Old original composition, many of you have heard this several months ago.

jayswett

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:34 pm

I don't recall having seen that before. Several chords with which I'm not familiar, although I couldn't see your left hand very well. Any lyrics?

AndyT

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 am

Much smoother than the first one and I really like the bass line in it now. Did you change it? I think I'm hearing a slide in there.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:48 am

Love it Gary! Excellent! Nice clear sound and lovely bass. I'm wondering, now that you have perfected your tune, if you could put a second track on and give a nice stereo sound and pan it out more. Love the title with the possibility to play on the words: Founder by Chance / Found her by Chance, great!

RicksPick

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Nice Gary

Your own creation growing WOW

Your very creative

Well done

RicksPick

goldleaf

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Thanks, Jay, Andy, Chris & Rick for your feedback. Neil did a review my vid several days ago which gave some great ideas how to put a melody and possibly words to what I currently have to create a more complete song. I also need to TAB it out so I can make the changes at specific times and reduce some of the randomness I didn't really think about until Neil did his review. Chris,thanks for your past encourage with this song when I first came out with it, thank you for that. Now, after Neil pointing out the above I can see what I need to do next, & have started on a melody. Thanks again, I think the way you all support and encourage others really makes a difference in what TG members end up accomplishing. Gary

tovo

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey Gary great tune mate, I enjoyed listening to that during my lunch break! It reminds me a little of Harvest Moon, it has that kind of lay-back vibe. I really like it. Thanks for posting.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic