Response to Imagine by McFingers

TGNeil

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi gang, I wanted to try out my new Kodak Zi8 and I have been working the last couple of days on John Lennon's Imagine. I was in a pretty good mood so I could resist the corny title to this post. The new camera now has me playing as the righty I am. No more mirroring problems.
I must have gone through about 6-7 takes. This is # 6 though I almost posted #5, not because it's better but because it had several flubs and catches that I just powered through. This take has it's share of goofs as well but as Neil says just keep the right hand going and make the left catch up. At least I think he said something like that. I may post #5 just for learning purposes later.

A side note, this video didn't post with the quality I had hoped. I must be doing something wrong because is was recorded a 720i and looked great before I uploaded it. Any suggestions on what quality I should choose for uploading?

All suggestions and comments are welcomed,
Thanks,
Steve

mcfingers

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Thanks Neil, I really appreciate your feedback. It dawned on my just this morning that I could do the very thing you suggested. So, I have been playing to John Lennon's version. His got piano and I the guitar. I'm getting better, he's staying about the same.

Thanks again,
Steve

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic