4+20 by ScottA

scotta

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. I worked hard on this but I was quite surprised that it came along as fast as it did considering how uncoordinated I felt at the start. It's a testament to what a great site TG is. I've learned more in the 4 months or so that I've been here than I did in the previous 10 years put together. Neil's lessons are the best by far I've seen, and I've learned a lot from watching everone elses videos and reading the comments and suggestions that go along with them.

As for questions and comments-
Bear-I do try to sing some songs (not very good, but I try) but I just couldn't pull it off with this one. I couldn't get the fingers and the voice to sync up.

Michele-Thank you. I think I looked relaxed mainly because after about 15 takes I was too tired to be nervous anymore.

rsg99-Its a Breedlove C250/CM. One of the Passport series. A little smaller body than standard and very comfortable. I haven't had it long but so far I really like it. And yes I was already thinking about Fire & Rain. I've always liked that song.

Thanks again,
Scott

wrench

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 pm

That was great, Scott. Thanks for posting it. Well done, and after that performance, I'm looking forward to your future posts.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic