wrench - bela's lullaby

BigBear

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Dan- that is an awesome piece of music to tackle. You are a better man than I am! Your playing is great and your improvement is just amazing but I don't know if that song translates well to the guitar. Some piano songs are just meant to stay that way.

I've never watched the movie Twilight but my girls are all over it. My wife listened to your version and said you did great but that it is a tough piano piece.

I wish I had some good advice for you other than bravo for even attempting it. Maybe Neil can help more.

Thanks for throwing us a huge curveball! lol! :cheer:

BigBear

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Dan- that is an awesome piece of music to tackle. You are a better man than I am! Your playing is great and your improvement is just amazing but I don't know if that song translates well to the guitar. Some piano songs are just meant to stay that way.

I've never watched the movie Twilight but my girls are all over it. My wife listened to your version and said you did great but that it is a tough piano piece.

I wish I had some good advice for you other than bravo for even attempting it. Maybe Neil can help more.

Thanks for throwing us a huge curveball! lol! :cheer:

jayswett

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:31 am

Your willingness to take on a challenge is laudable. Beautiful piece of music, and you did a nice job with it. Your left hand moves up and down the neck of the guitar almost effortlessly, and I noted that on your Sage performance as well. Very nicely done. You are a much more courageous player than I.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic