Stairway to heaven intro - Temo44

Chasplaya

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Good to see you back Temo, isn't school a drag, its a bitlike work getting in the road of our TG time.

Good effort on the intro its coming along nicely, alot to learn, but once the muscle memory really kicks in it will be second nature. YOu have the slide back to the beginning down very well i must say.

Now bring on the Solo!

regards

Chas

tovo

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Vad Fint Temo! Det var helt OK!

Mate I miss Sweden...but not the cold. That was great. Very good and it's good to see you back and posting. As a couple mentioned, Big improvements are obvious and you played that really well.

Look forward to more.

temo44

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Thank you for all your kind replies! Feels like another warm welcome :-).

@MarkM My fingers are still not that hard. At my work I have to wash alot...makes my fingers soft :-(.

@Jayswett Yeah it's my new electric guitar. An Ibanez GI0 :-). Though I love the sound more of my acoustic...Playing with my electric guitar is a lot easier for my finger and learn songs... Maybe it's bad, but I like it this way :)

@Chasplaya I know I still need a lot of work... And I just love that slide down...feels and sounds like being a pro :P

michelew

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Temo that was brilliant! 1st take - WOW - you're my hero. Your beautiful version reminds me that I need to learn this song. Thank you.

Great to have you back. And I'm glad they're finding balance - like school, friends and family, guitar and the million other things you have in your life at the moment.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic