Bob Dylan Medley with video embeded

beaker

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm

TG'ers,
Glad so many of you found that posting to be worthwhile. Those are some of my favorite songs. There are other songs from that album that sound very good in open D (Capo 2nd). Shelter from the Storm is the easiest. If you don't know the album..... check it out. I am confident to say it would be on many people's desert island classic list. I would also encourage everyone to source out the tabs for these and give them a shot. They are really fun to play and are well within the ability of many of us in the Target program.

Stuart, yeah if we had a vocalist we could do a collaboration, but I don't have the technical know how. Would have to figure that out. Maybe get advice from D-Dog.

Big Bear, My singing voice is pretty bad... probably won't be trying that anytime soon, I am going for it on harmonica though! I already have the holder like Neil Y and Bob D.

AcousticAl

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi, Beaker.. great upload!

The one thing I'd check is your right hand position at the beginning of the song. I've heard Neil say this a few times now (including my uploads) about 'angling your right hand down.. with fingers pointing more towards the floor, and thumb towards the neck of the guitar'.

But it was a nice mellow jam. Really enjoyed it!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic