I Want You (She's So Heavy) - by Beaker.

jayswett

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:23 am

Very well done, indeed. Lots of quick transitions in that one.

BobR

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:27 am

Beaker,

What everyone else said GREAT job. Can't wait to see your post after a couple more days of practice.

Awesome job

Bob

willem

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Way to go,,,i'm glad my goals for this year are beatles songs and was not know this lesson was on the target,,for me is this the next.....

Qeustion... i think you love songs with bends and cool transitions and licks,, i think i rember that from other vids,,,'M i right??

How on earth do you get that great sound out your acoustic,, is that the larrivee that you can get that sound,,,just wondering..

beaker

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 am

TG'ers.
Thanks for all of these comments, I definitely appreciate you taking the time to view my progress and make a comment on it. I hope I have inspired one or two to get on those bends! They are still a work in progress for me.

Brad... trust me, if you have passion and stick with this program, follow Neil's advice, you WILL be playing something like this soon!
willem..... Yeah, I definitely like songs with cool bends and stuff, that sound is all credited to the Larrivee. It is really a pleasure to play.

Long Live Rock! Beaker.

d_dog

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Awesome Beaker! Love it! I have got to try this one. You really put some feeling into that one.

suziko

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Dang, Beaker, no one is going to tell you to try that "once more with feeling!" That was awesome. Not a song I would have thought to learn, but watching you play it makes it pretty tempting!! You did a really nice job. Very, very fun to watch!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic