Response to I Want You by Beaker

TGNeil

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello fellow TG'ers.
I have been working this one for a few days now. It is really fun, I recommend it to all of you if you have not tried it yet. It is full of challenges, going from fingerpicking arpeggio's to playing lead riffs and executing bends and double bends! Those are really a challenge (never done them before). Neil advised not to play the chords during the 2nd section but I could not resist. He also advised to play the lead riffs with a pick and I was having so much fun with out a pick I went with that.
I hope you guys like this, and as always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.

I hope everyones songs are going well! Keep on practicing everyone! That Clapton stuff will keep us bogged down for a while... (me at least!)... Beaker.

beaker

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Neil,
Thanks a lot for your response, those are great tips, I will keep on practicing this one with the metronome and will chip away at that hand position thing. I will definitely try to get the third section going with multiple fingers too. Hopefully that will speed it up and make it cleaner. Thanks again, Beaker.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic