My First Upload - Tears in Heaven - Need help with Bridge and more

michelew

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Bill,

Great first post. Amazing effort after a single week. You've inspired me to start learning it. I hope I can sound this good after a week. Good luck with incorporating all the good advice you've received so far. I look forward tot he next version.

Michele

dieguy

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Again thanks for the kind words and the advice. Chas I think I am understanding what you mean with the timing in the Bridge section. I am definitely paying closer attention to this. Al I also have taken you advice about the anchored ring finger. And Wrench I am trying to break myself of the thumb over technique. I vowed I would not use the thumb over in this song but it keeps trying to jump in there. And lastly Michelle I hope you do learn this one and post it, i would love to see what you can do with it but I am afraid you will put my version to shame.

Anyway I have finally figured out how I am going to play the bridge and have been practicing for a couple days when I can find the time. I will repost when I feel I have it nailed down.

Bill

d_dog

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Really awesome Bill! There is no way I can any any more constructive or destructive :) tips. You've received some great well deserved praise and constructive criticism. Very nice work! Looking forward to more from you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic