Lucky Man Beginner Lesson, Version 2

buzz_187

Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:58 am

Okay, so my pride told every inch of me not to post this, but oh well, never let shame get in my way before, so why start now right? lol But anyways, this is my first go at the beginner lessons, and im trying Neil's version "2" of the Lucky Man strumming. Absolutely horrid i know, but the good news is, i can only get better from here ;) -Brad

UPDATE: FIXED THE VIDEO, ITS WAAAY DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD! -Brad

rapsidy

Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:37 am

hey Brad u play really fast :unsure:

the video on my end is playing in fast forward not sure if u intended it that way, so cant really see whats happening.

congrats on first post yes it is terrifying, well not quiet, but close. But there is no need to be, because the folks on here are brilliant and just offer great advice to help improve. which will happen if u stay here, its guaranteed :)

u may have to repost your post unless its just my computer.

anyhow welcome and great name :P

Brad

Chasplaya

Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:45 am

Three things, 1st well done on getting round to posting a vid so quickly, 2nd The vid plays fast forward lol and 3rd You don't have the TARGET logo under your avatar, but you did on the other account, you may need to put in a support ticket about that.

cheers

chas

AndyT

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:06 am

Wow man. It was like watching an old Chinese movie where the sound did not match the video. How did you do that?

Its actually really great that you post so early. It gives you a benchmark to measure your progress by.

coomba

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 am

Brad
Reload it mate.
Cheers
Scott

buzz_187

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 am

Holy Hell, that IS crazy, i wonder what happened? anyhow, im reloading, gimme just a sec. -Brad

Okay, well i thought i might have just copied the code wrong or something, but no, its like that at youtube also, but not on my laptop at home. So, will upload to youtube again when i get off work, sorry you guys.

dekotaj

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 am

Hey Brad,

Its good to see you are getting good uses out of your target membership.Looking foward to seeing it at normal speed.

Kevin

buzz_187

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 am

dekotaj wrote:
Hey Brad,

Its good to see you are getting good uses out of your target membership.Looking foward to seeing it at normal speed.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin, im just a rookie man, ive really got alot of practicing to do to sound anywhere near decent. But thats part of the learning process i know, i know. Ill be posting alot of vids along the way though because it DOES help me to watch myself play. I can see errors that im making from a different perspective that i couldnt see before. So, the target members might wana buy some earplugs to put in when they see me posting new vidz!! LOL -Brad

jayswett

Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing this once you get the technical issues sorted out.

buzz_187

Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Well, it'll be about 4:30 or 5pm cst, then it will be fixed :) -Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic