Still The Same : Heatndude *FIXED*

heatndude

Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 am

I thought I would post something for my one year anniversary with the Target Program. Here it is in one take after work tonight. Ya I missed or flubbed a few chords and the timing is off but I was determined to do this in one shot. A year ago I never would have thought of doing this so thank you everybody, I think Im getting the hang of this darn instrument. Still have a long way to go to sound like my hero, I wont mention any names but he wears Hawaiian shirts all the time. LOL. Let me know what you think just got a new camera for recording so I hope the sound comes thru good. Happy late birthday Target and thank you for all the support and great teaching.

Mark :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

neverfoundthetime

Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:51 am

Love to hear this but it's not uploaded properly. I had to do it twice yesterday too... youtube! I'll be back later when you have it up and running... thanks for posting.

suziko

Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:29 am

Mark- Looking forward to checking it out, too. I had a similar problem with YT when I uploaded my video last week. Very, very frustrating!

heatndude

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:09 am

Sorry, Im loading it again right now ! Last night it took 582 minutes to load OMG

heatndude

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 am

If it pops up on the you tube page could someone load it for me. Im at work and cant get at it. Thank you

heatndude

Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Ok Im home from work and loading it in the testimonial page as directed. Hopefully this works. Also cant wait to see TOVO new post

heatndude

Wed May 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks Mike for fixing this for me !! I have been trying to get this to work for a while. Thank God for computer genius

Mark

tovo

Wed May 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey Mark. Well this was a long wait for you to sort out the tech issues. First, well done for posting and extra kudos for a single take. It takes real courage to say "Hey here it is, first time." I sure have never achieved a single take.

You pointed out yourself that the timing is off. That's the biggest single issue that needs to be addressed right now I think. I feel a little hypocritical suggesting a metronome as I rarely pull one out myself, but I think you really need to work with one for a while. Flubbed chords? Yeah but that will be fixed with more practice on the ones that are giving you grief. The timing issue is a much more pressing problem to be addressed.

Good luck and well done for the post.

thereshopeyet

Wed May 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Well done Mark on pulling that off in one take. Nice and authentic. As far as I can see you are managing the chords just fine, big F, no problem? I'm sure others will follow with more helpful comments. I do play this one and maybe I can suggest that you pay attention to the "feel" of the right hand strumming. Try plying along with Neil's play through with your attention on that. Well done a year well spent!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic