dutch song,,''beneden alle peil'' for Jay(swett)

rapsidy

Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Hi Willem

very sweet sounding song, really enjoyed it. Now u will have to post and sing in english lol, probably would lose the feel in translation?

Why are you so busy, you must do something to change that all work and no play is no good :)

Brad

willem

Mon May 03, 2010 4:29 am

Thereshopeyet,,yeah spooky,,but thanks again for a kind of translation,,

Tony,,thanks,,looking forward to your goal,,would that be germain??? or really down under??

Pete,,how you doing?? thanks for the three supporting notes,,wanna beat Chas??lol.

Brad, i play everyday,,i 'm a cab driver (contract drives),in between i have much time to practice but to film it is a little bit difficult because can't do it in one take and there must no one around,so i can out of my roof...like wisthling..lol

Kevin,, about knockin out of the park,,i realy know someone who can do really,,wanna geuss??

tovo

Mon May 03, 2010 6:51 am

willem wrote:

Tony,,thanks,,looking forward to your goal,,would that be germain??? or really down under??
Hey Willem. No not German, broad Australian. There are songs from Australian artists that NEED to be sung in our accent. This will be one. But you were a big part of the inspiration for it. I think it's nice to be able to bring a little bit of our countries to our American, Canadian and European friends (and also our lone mate in New Zealand)

michelew

Mon May 03, 2010 7:34 am

That was a beautiful sounding song Willem. Nicely played and sung. THanks Michele

wrench

Mon May 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Thank you for posting that wonderful song Willem. I'm seeing this late, so I read the the words before listening to the song. Yes, it is somewhat a sad song, and you did a great job with it, my friend. Pizza Points for you!

Dan

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic