The Weight - D_Dog

MarkM

Tue May 11, 2010 8:11 am

Damian,

Wow!! That was a great way to start my day with a little tune and some coffee. Well done!! The intro was very smooth and the stumming solid as always. You've got this down so well that the singing never interfeared with the playing at all. That's pretty tough on this song as the lyrics bounce around the beat a lot. The singing was superb. I really enjoyed this one. I've been working on this as well but I'm in the key of G instead. I'm still a ways off though. Thanks for sharing!!!!

MarkM

willem

Tue May 11, 2010 8:16 am

Damain,great,,,respect to you for to whole thing,,i wonder that you never made it has a singer (famous),,,i like your sound,,,love the harmonics..(pity that you did'nt PIP iT),,
Has for the end of your video,,so strange when you hit it wrong that the voice go with it,,and respect to you again that you not cut it out,, i show my friends your vid for a example.

Ps, when you were ready with recording i bet you put to load on your trim machine!!..lol

looking forward to your next..with happyness

Lavallee

Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 am

Damian, very good video again, the strumming tempo is excellent, and your voice is again excellent. Really like the back voices. Tought that your slide show with the weight falling down was clever

Thanks for posting

Marc

dekotaj

Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 am

BRAVO!!Damian,

Great tune.Started the morning just right.Got a real kick out of the ending(been there,done that)Breadlove sounds great,is that a new guitar?
Thanks Dog.

Kevin

Music Junkie

Tue May 11, 2010 9:28 am

Damian:

Nice job. What were you using for the chorus voices? Liked that effect. Playing was great! Dug the ending too, made me feel right at home....lol I am constantly doing that... B)

Your work has paid off!

Jason

Craig

Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 am

Damian,
Awesome job man! That was great. Your voice is perfect for that song. The way you did the backing vocals was very cool too. Keep up the good work.
Your TG friend,
Craig

sws626

Tue May 11, 2010 10:30 am

Nice job, Damien. I really enjoyed this. The intro sounded just right to me -- or at least as close as I can remember without digging out the album (my copy dates from the days of vinyl, so that's not happening any time soon). The harmony was terrific. I'm glad you shared this with us, even if you didn't get quite to the end on this take.
-Stuart

snipe

Tue May 11, 2010 11:15 am

Excellent vocals. Great song. Great job.

Snipe

BigBear

Tue May 11, 2010 11:17 am

Damn Dog, you can flat out sing!! And your guitar playin' ain't half bad either!! LOL!

That is a combination many of us aspire to but sadly lack! I really enjoyed that video. Keep 'em coming! I should hire you to do my vocals so I don't have to punish the ears of my poor listeners!

Thanks for sharing! :cheer:

dennisg

Tue May 11, 2010 11:22 am

Excellent, Damian -- I loved it. Terrific playing and wonderful singing. As I watched it, I was singing your harmonies for you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic