buddy BETTER TOGETHER guitar lesson review upload

buddy

Tue May 25, 2010 2:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

buddy

Tue May 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Wanted to try an upbeat song with a different rhythm. I found this to be a very challenging song to play and sing at the same time due to the beat. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Bud

willem

Tue May 25, 2010 3:05 pm

I was tapping along with you,, and i think you are ready for ''More then words'',, you made me swing..

neverfoundthetime

Tue May 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Very smooth and laid-back Buddy and perfectly sung... that is one of the most rounded performances you have posted so far. Up beat and clear, really nice phrasing. Great job!

mbleier

Tue May 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Bud,
Nice work. You have a great taste for songs and music. I always dig the tunes you pick and the rendition that you post. You say you struggled with singing but it sounded like you did a pretty good job to me. The tapping you did sounded a little loud compared to the playing but I bet that is mostly the way the microphone picks it up. Again, nice job.

Mike

mcfingers

Wed May 26, 2010 12:07 am

Buddy, I too really liked the choice of song and your execution was well done. My only suggestion would be to vary the strumming a little. I like the string slap to get the beat but maybe you could break into a strum during the chorus just to break it up a little. Otherwise, nice job. It was a toe tapper for sure.

Cheers, Steve

Chasplaya

Wed May 26, 2010 2:47 am

Did you know Jack Johnson plays a Cole Clark, so the song would sound better on one of them than your Seagull , jk :laugh: Seriously well done mate, do you work at all? Or do you spend all your time perfecting songs.

Really enjoy Jack Johnson songs, and this was well played, I liked it as it was no need to change anything IMHO

Yamaha48

Wed May 26, 2010 4:22 am

Hey Buddy.

Sounds pretty good,slapping on the strings and good singing.
Your guitar is a Seagull performer???.
Thanks fore sharing this lovely video.
Greetz Anton

jayswett

Wed May 26, 2010 5:25 am

A completely new technique demonstrated here, and it looks as if you've been playing this way for a long time. It really sounded very nice, and I agree with Chris that it's probably your best video. Well done.

wrench

Wed May 26, 2010 8:02 am

Very well done, buddy. That was just really fun to listen to from start to finish. I think it was real feat to land your fingers in home position after the tap EVERY TIME!

Pizza points to you, my friend!

Dan

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic