willem learning to play YCAGWYWANT acoustic guitar

willem

Fri May 28, 2010 5:49 am

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Hello everybody,i make a quick vid of ''You can't alway's get what you want'' i did this to help someone with the strumming,,but well I 'm a student as well so i'm very open for your feedback..thanks..

PS i'm a shame off i missed on G and a C/G,,But in my case i want to be sure off the strumming... :blush: It's more like the chorus and think i understand the progression not so,,,The A chord is only playing in chorus last line?? :blush:

Lavallee

Fri May 28, 2010 6:44 am

Hi Willem, I think your strumming rhythm is perfect, just need to go a little faster to sync with the song. Once you get that hammer on, you are good to go.

Thanks for posting

Marc

Edit:
Just read you post properly and saw that your were showing someone which is why you were playing slower.

willem

Fri May 28, 2010 6:55 am

Thanks Marc,,someone was askin,,an i thought i understood the strumming so i thought to put up also for myself,,i know what you mean with that hammeron or one beat on the Gchord with the A (on the 3 string)?? well if the person read also these feedback we come along..thanks

dekotaj

Fri May 28, 2010 8:13 am

Willem,

Looked and sounded good,nice steady beat.Thanks

Kevin

dennisg

Fri May 28, 2010 9:19 am

If I close my eyes, I'd swear Keith Richards was playing. Great job, Willem.

snipe

Fri May 28, 2010 9:56 am

Sounded good to me. What kind of guitar is that? Thanks for posting
Mike

willem

Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 am

Kevin thanks,,i believe you when you say steady...

Dennis,,i listen again to myself and realy that was'nt Keith,,,ahahahah

Snipe,,thanks for listen and your feedback,,that guitar is Richwood,,not so knowing i think,,but i'm happy with it,,it is a good starter guitar,,but i think the setup can a litlle better,, i have my eyes (ears) on a Motion guitar by my luthier that have a exelent setup,,,gonna save me some money...

jayswett

Fri May 28, 2010 11:32 am

Sounded great. Neil's lesson on this song was great for several reasons, and at one point, I'll take some time to learn this. He has a little explanation in his lesson on the very first chord (a variation of G), and I'd suggest adding that to your version. Well done. Greetz.

willem

Fri May 28, 2010 11:40 am

Jay,,it's worth to learn it,,and i know you and believe you gonna add some more to it then Neils variation on the G chord(when i understand that more,,i do that).thanks

willem

Fri May 28, 2010 11:49 am

Not that i have a problem with it but i did'nt make the litlle tekst transitions into the vid,,courius who did and why?? advertising???

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic