Lavallee Kashmir guitar lesson review upload

Craig

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:52 am

Marc,
Very cool choice of song! And a great job on some difficult stuff. I admire the fact that you always challenge yourself and always put up quality videos. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to your next one!
Craig

suziko

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Nice job, Marc! I would never have thought to try to play this song on an acoustic guitar, so it was interesting to hear your version. It looks like a REALLY tough song to play, but you played it well.

Suzi

dennisg

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Wow, I've always loved that song even though I'm not a Led Zep fan. This is the first time I've heard it covered, and it was great watching how easily and proficiently you moved through it. Many kudos to you.

Lavallee

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi Craig, thanks for the good comments, the challenges are only the barrier we are giving ourselves. Not trying to be philosophical, but once you try something above your head and you get some control over it, what was totally unattainable before seems a litlle closer.

Merci Suzi, I saw it on Youtube a while ago on acoustic guitar, I thought, why not.

Hi Dennis, this is one of those classic that reaches everybody. Whenever some classical instruments are added to rock, it becomes more universal.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic