michelew learning to play Here Comes the Sun acoustic guitar

BobR

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 am

Michele,

I absolutely loved it. You did a beautiful job. Your guitar sounds really nice. And I enjoyed the smile at the end.

Great Job
Bob

Lavallee

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:38 am

Michele, I think this was perfect. Timing all along the song was spot on, even in the quick decent. I find that you are quite relax in your playing. I have been delaying learning this song for no reason even though this is one of my all time favorite song. You are really inspiring me to move ahead and start working on it. You work well in learning your song as all the details are always covered.

Great video, Michele

Marc

Craig

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Wow Michele, that was just awesome! Obviously you did a great job on this song, but everytime I watch a video of yours I'm totally impressed with your PERFECT hand position. You continue to be an inspiration for me to keep working hard. Thanks.
Craig

mcfingers

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Great job. I can't add anything to what others have already said. I can tell you that my feet were tapping and I was smiling the whole way through.

Simply superb!
Steve

NKenny

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 pm

That was great Michele, can see you put a lot of time into this. I have been trying to learn this song for a while and still get messed up on some of those hammer ons. Enjoyed listening to your playing. You have the best little smile around to end that song.

Have a great day Kenny

dennisg

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 pm

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. I love that you constantly challenge yourself by ratcheting up the difficulty and pressure with each new song. That takes real courage.
2. I love that you play the song so much better than I did. That's what I was hoping for when I heard you were practicing it.
3. I love that you work and work and work to get a song just right. That takes a lot of patience and persistence.
4. I love your playing style and posture. Everything you do is very smooth. You have gorgeous, long fingers, and you use them to their full advantage.

I love everything about the performance. Even the tiny flub.

willem

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Michele,WoW!! That came nicely along,,you know i work also on this song almost so long has you and know it has my trouserpocket and know were the difficults are,,find you did a nice job(very good)on it and i bet without the cam you did super,,,you can be very proud,,,so you can take an other song,

i was trying to put mine up this week...not sure..we see..love it a..

tovo

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Shel,

I heard around the campfire that there was a real treat of a video to watch when I got up this morning. You have already received a ton of praise and you deserve every bit of it. That was simply....gee I don't know I'm sitting here trying to think of a word! Amazing, beautiful, inspiring...all of those things. 3 months or so really well spent anyway!! It could hardly have been better, so close to perfect it doesn't matter.

I agree 100% with a number of people who commented on how far you have come as a player in such a short period. Absolutely mind-boggling.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I hesitate to say "best I've seen" only because I think that's mildly insulting to a lot of very talented people we have here...but I've not see better that's for sure! Bravo my friend. Very proud of you.

hesser

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:46 pm

That was very well done. I was certainly not able to detect anything that needed improvement. I am also in the beginning stages of learning this song and you have definately motivated me to get going. Great song to listen to on the acoustic!!! Again very well done, your hard work has paid off.
Mike

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Stunning Michele! Beautifully played. Absolutely loved it! The smile said everything... the fruits of your labour there for all to see and hear.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic