michelew learning to play Here Comes the Sun acoustic guitar

pbraun

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Michele,
Wow seems to be the word almoat everyone has used. Well I need to add mine WOWWWWWW. That was beautiful, you own that song. Very well done!
Pete

reiver

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Michelle

I'd imagine that most of us are very envious of your posture, your hand position and your fingers but - these things apart - you also play really well. The reason I write that is because I often get distracted by watching you on the screen rather than just listening to you. I think we could all learn a lot from watching you play and it's always a good day for me when you post a video. This was no exception. And like all before me, I thought you played it very nicely. It's really good to see practice and patience rewarded.

Stuart

buddy

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Michele,

I hope you are feeling a great deal of pride with all the hard work and emotion that you put into that song and the video. It was truly wonderfull and beautiful. Our friends and family just can not appreciate how much blood, sweat and tears go into learning a song like and that is why it is so great when we can appreciate each other so much on this sight.

That song was awesome and so are you !!!!

Bud

wammer

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Michelle

All the good stuff has been said..(thats what happens when your a late comer)and you deserve every last word of it. But I want to let you know how much I really really enjoyed that. Im pretty sure you are getting a little more at ease with the camera then the first time I ever seen one of your videos, and it truly shows in your playing..............WoW Fantastic you should be FULL of pride.

Tammy

lmc831

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Michele! That was GREAT!! You go Girl....!

Lisa

jim56

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Holy Jackrabbit! That was outstanding, superb, awesome, saweeeet. You are a rock star in my book. Loved it. :-)

michelew

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 pm

You are all rock stars in my book. Thank you to everyone! I feel very honoured to be in a community of such generous and supportive people. I won't respond to each of you as I normally do this time as I'd be here all morning, but know that I loved everyone one of you comments. I'm glad it inspired people to give it a go or get back to it. It is nice to pay back the inspiration that you have all given me.

If anyone that's reading this hasn't posted yet, I whole-heartedly recommend recording videos and getting them up. They not only allow you to see your progress, it is such a buzz getting feedback from everyone.

Thanks guys!! I'm smiling now that's for sure.

Michele

Yamaha48

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey Michele.

I can remember your first video,you share with us.
Your style and performence is much better.
The tune you play sounds realy good.
I love to see your fingers dancing over the guitar strings.
Verry good hand posision Michele.
I can see that you have hard working on this fantastic tune.

Greetz Anton

haoli25

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm

michelew wrote:
Thanks guys!! I'm smiling now that's for sure.

Michele

Damn, Michele, I can almost hear you blushing! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The praise was well-deserved.

Bill

songman52

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Ditto, Michele, to all the WOWs and Jim's "saweeeet!" Really great!

Jerry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic