rapsidy learning various artist guitar lesson

rapsidy

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 am

These are all the songs I have learnt from TG program and have posted here. Except for Heart of gold which is a bogey song for me to try and play.

I dont expect people to add comments like normal as theres lots of songs. I have noticed people add progress songs to their posted videos and I have been asking and receiving help from the TG crew about video editing and formating etc.. so this post is really to show off my first video editing attempt lol and instead of posting up individual progress songs i did them all in the one hit like a poor quality concert

your welcome to leave comments of course but i dont expect any

I hope you can get some enjoyment out of it or a laugh

and all those who gave me guidance on the vidoe stuff thanks, i think u created a monster

Brad

Yamaha48

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am

Hey Brad.

You take the richt lessons,it sounds fine my friend.
Your richthand have a good feel fore strumming.
Hope to see more from you.
Thanks fore sharing.

greetz Anton

haoli25

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:14 am

Great job Brad! Nice steady strumming and I really like your singing. Keep going and post more! Thanks for posting your video, it was a pleasure to watch.

Bill Image

Lavallee

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:33 am

Hi Brad, I guess I watch the second one before this one. Your strumming here have more bass notes on the G and C. You might want to pay attention on the bar chords where you do not hit the bass notes and where this the most important as if you go up the fretboard and do not hear the higher bass notes, it defeat the purpose of doing it.

I am quite impress by your singing in Comfortably Numb. I was a little concerned about singing high notes, but were right on. You are definitely material for open mike.

To add a little variety in your strumming specially on the pink Floyd song, you could try, on the chord when to voice goes up or down, to insert a single slow arpeggio of the strings to emphasize a change of tone, like Neil does often in his lessons.

You are doing great

Marc

BobR

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Brad,

Like Marc I watched your second part first. I think you are really progressing and are doing great job. I have played or at least tried all those songs, but your singing adds so much I am jealous.

Very enjoyable
Thanks for the mini concert

Bob

willem

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 am

Brad,,your a hit,, i see you anthousiasme,,can't give much advice,,,but i can imagine there is alot to give,,well i enjoyed it all but i think you must try to make it a litlle softer,,that's all what i have to say,that said you think maybe i'm good,,well i can listen and must be honest,,your great but think you must do some things melower,,guitar and singin,,please don't get me wrong,,look like it this way,, i'm old and have many bad habits and cost double time to learn them off,,your young and can get on the right way to devolop it,, but i enjoyed it,,

AcousticAl

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm

That was great, Brad. Really liked how you just go for it with the singing.

Your strumming is coming along well also.

Chasplaya

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Ah haa , I guess this is part 1. Good effort with Comfortably Numb, i've said it before you have a good voice and you certainly hit the higher notes on this comfortably lol. Similar comments about mixing things up a bit, Neils take on a strumming pattern for a song that doesn't really have a strumming pattern gives good options for you to develop this further. Timing is good, impressive to see your progress.

keep it up mate

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic