jim56 learning to play On the Horizon acoustic guitar

jim56

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:15 am

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

willem

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 am

Hey Jim you find it i presume,,first i thought i was seein you learning it,,are you??
Hope it gets much attention..such a nice instrumental..

mbleier

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Jim,
That was really nice. I don't know the song but it seemed like there were definitely some involved parts. You did a really good job and thanks for the introduction to something new.

Mike

jim56

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 pm

mbleier wrote:
Jim,
That was really nice. I don't know the song but it seemed like there were definitely some involved parts. You did a really good job and thanks for the introduction to something new.

Mike
Hi Mike,

And thanks for your comments but I'd be remiss if I didn't speak up directly to your accolades and I would be tarred and feathered if I tried to take any kind of credit for the guitar part, lol. You see I didn't play the guitar part in this video and the other TG members know that! I created this video for inclusion in the Recommend a Lesson voting area. That beautiful sound from the guitar was created by our beloved teacher, Neil Hogan(A Master Guitarist). OK guys, stop laughing and yes, I am sucking up. lol

tovo

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Glad I read your post Jim. I was about to tell you that your playing needs a LOT of work...then I found out it was Neil so you are safe.

(OK that's my idea of a joke if anyone doesn't realize).

Honestly I'm listening and thinking "God Jim that's FANTASTIC playing...which I could watch you"...then I read your explanation!

So I'll just say instead, great slide-show and accompaniment. Very soothing and some great shots.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic