>> Brand new student review section for Target members..

TGMatt

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey all

We have created a brand new section for video reviews...

This section is exclusive to Target members, and includes all submitted videos from day one, and the responses...

As we add responses to this list, we will notify you with a new post and you can check in to this often to review an from the past as well..you will notice a link to it from the master menu under Target..

You will also be able to access this from the main header menu bar in a couple of days...It will be called Target Student reviews...

The other section will remain viewable to all folk who come to the site so they can see the process and hopefully the value..all future uploads from you guys will remain behind Target doors, as we feel we have shared such a huge amount already ...

Hope you like the new format everyone.. look out for the first announcement for newly reviewed videos, we will be getting to some of you shortly..

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/master-me ... udentreply

thereshopeyet

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks

haoli25

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm

This is an excellent idea, Matt. Neil's video responses to the Student Reviews are a great teaching tool and his advice easily applies to other songs as well. Another of the great reference sources on TG. Thanks.

Bill

d_dog

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:50 pm

That is a really great layout and format Matt. Nice work to all!

buddy

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Neil,

I wanted to say thanks for reviewing my "From the Beginning" post. You suggestions really cleared up a few things for me and will help me move this song along. I always appreciate how you take the time to be so precise in your responses.

Bud

Yamaha48

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 am

Thanks Matt,fore make this tool.

Greetz Anton

Lavallee

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:45 am

I like that final version , it is easy to navigate through it.

great job TG

Thanks

Marc

gchapel

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:56 am

This is great Matt but is there a better way to tell when new responses have been added?

It is difficult to search through this ever growing library and tell if Neil has made a new response. Would it be possible to move the most recent six responses to the top in a section entitled "Most Recent". That way we could go to the page and see at a glance any new responses.

TGMatt

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm

gchapel wrote:
This is great Matt but is there a better way to tell when new responses have been added?

It is difficult to search through this ever growing library and tell if Neil has made a new response. Would it be possible to move the most recent six responses to the top in a section entitled "Most Recent". That way we could go to the page and see at a glance any new responses.
GO to the forum category..they are all in date order..and we announce them as we post them..ie check today..you can search for them using the date they were released..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic