lueders Under the Bridge guitar lesson review upload

lueders

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:27 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Hi everyone! Been working on this song for a little while now. Talked my wife, Krista, into singing on this one...I thought she did a great job! It still needs work. I think I will stick with something in target next time! B)

beaker

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Lueders,
Great version of this song. I like your optimism at the beginning. I really like your singing voice as well, you can really hit those high notes. I know it is tough to sing and play at the same time! Did you learn this from the quick sample that Neil has on You Tube? I like all of the hammer on's and pull offs. I look forward to more posts. Yours are excellent. Keep on strumming! Beaker.

RicksPick

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey Lueders
That was cool
Great song
Please tell us who was singing for you
Sounded great

RicksPick

Lavallee

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Great duet Krista and Lueder. That looks like a challenging song to play with all those broken rhythm which I thought came out very well. Krista you have a very nice voice, I particularly like the part toward the end where you get that jazzy humming.

Looking forward to your next team work

Marc

d_dog

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Wow man, that was awesome! Great job to your wife too. Sounded really good. My only thought is that it may have been a little fast, other than that, it as picked out very clear and clean, nice hammer on and pull offs. Great work.

jayswett

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:21 am

That was very good, especially the intro. Well done.

sws626

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 am

Hey Lueders & Krista,
Great job! Really enjoyed this and thought you did a terrific job with the intro, hammers & pulls, and strumming. All very clean and well timed. My only suggestion would be to slow it down just a little bit. In a couple of passages, it felt like the guitar was rushing the singer. Otherwise, pretty darn near perfect.
-Stuart

AcousticAl

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 am

Lueders, huge props for a great version of that song! Getting all the way through it cleanly must be a huge challenge.
I agree with others that it might have been a bit fast though.

Would be nice to see you & Krista as well. :)

lueders

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:44 am

Thanks for all the positivity fellow TGers!

Thanks for all your encouraging feedback,

I think I might be able to get Krista to lend her singing services again in the future BECAUSE SHE SAW HOW SUPPORTIVE FOLKS ARE ROUND HERE.As for my playing: let me have it...be brutal,that's how ya get better I reckon.I realize I definitely still need some work on this one; But its a start...

(Good suggestion about not rushing ahead in places... Guilty As Charged on that one.) Anyways, thanks for taking the time folks! -Cori

willem

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 am

Cori and Krista,,i enjoyed this pretty much,,what a challenges and you did both great..Looking forward to your target song,,do you already know witch??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic