tovo learning Norwegian Wood guitar lesson

dekotaj

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 am

BRAVO!!Tony,

Can never go wrong with a Beatles tune.I really enjoyed the playing and the singing.Great job.Look forward to your next song.

Kevin

tovo

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey Kevin thanks. I think you're right with the Beatles...I just enjoyed watching Brad's Beatles number again and seeing Neil's review.

Well I think I've received more than my share of feedback and this thread can fade gently away. I guess I'm not helping that process but I have a thing about thanking every person who takes the time to leave a comment. Thanks very much to everyone.

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 pm

tovo wrote:
Hey Kevin thanks. I think you're right with the Beatles...I just enjoyed watching Brad's Beatles number again and seeing Neil's review.

Well I think I've received more than my share of feedback and this thread can fade gently away. I guess I'm not helping that process but I have a thing about thanking every person who takes the time to leave a comment. Thanks very much to everyone.
Sorry can't fade just yet, great idea to add the other person singing lol Well done didn't sound like Chris at all though... Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

jim56

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Not just yet mate, that was well done! Any hint as to whats in the queue?

suziko

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 am

Tony, I love it. Norwegian Wood works so much better as a song with vocals, since other than the little riff at the beginning it's mostly just strumming through some chords. And your voice sounds GREAT on this. I know you're usually happier in the lower ranges, but you sound really comfortable on this song, not like you're straining at all.

I'm glad you took the time to post it with vocals too. Now it really is complete!

Suzi

tovo

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 am

Hey Jim, I posted on my status what I'm working on. Thanks for the comment.

Suzi thank you so much. Rick says I cheated by dubbing over the top...I think he's right! lol. But you are right as well, it's done and dusted. On to the next challenge.

BobR

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 am

Hi Tony,
I didn't realize you had slipped in a vocal track while I wasn't looking :laugh: . Great addition to a song that you've mastered. Sounded really good to me. Keep it up.

Bob

hesser

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 am

Wow, that was totally rad! You made it look soooo easy. Well done. I am going to put this one on my list for sure! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Mike

Yamaha48

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 am

Hey my friend Tony im back from hollyday and see your video.
Nice man,and the Taylor sounds great.
I like your video s.
Greetz Anton

tovo

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 am

Hey Bob. I snuck the vocals in when nobody was looking. Thanks for the comment.

Hesser. Mike. I like to be rad. After a LOT of tries it looks easy, I really struggled with this simple song for a long time. Thanks a lot for the comment, look forward to seeing your version.

Hey Anton, welcome back my man. Nice to have you here again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic