>> Todays Student Video review.. - Before you accuse me - Eric CLapton by Beaker..

TGMatt

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

So here is Today's review available now for all Target members Published: 15, Jul 10 Eric Clapton - Before You Accuse Me by Beaker..

You can click the link below or access it via the Target Student review menu button

Hope you enjoy

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/master-me ... udentreply

beaker

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:42 am

Neil,
Thanks so much for taking the time to put this review together. There is still so much for me to work on with this blues thumb pick style but now I feel very inspired. I will be playing along with Clapton to try to get that timing down. I have to admit that my timing inaccuracies in my playing are accidental not intentional.

The advice you have given here reminds me of an interview with Clapton that I found online and posted recently. In case some people missed it I will post it again. Your advice falls in line exactly with what Clapton also say's. There are 3 video's on youtube that continue with more from this hotel room session, I recommend poking around you tube and watching those too for anyone who finds this one interesting.

Thanks again Neil, Rock on TG'ers! Beaker.

d_dog

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Beaker! This is awesome, very inspiring. You really do have the feel down as Neil says.

tovo

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:01 pm

d_dog wrote:
Beaker! This is awesome, very inspiring. You really do have the feel down as Neil says.
I agree, I loved this when it was first posted Beaker and got a lot from the review as I'm thinking about tackling it. If I could play that whole unplugged album I'd be in heaven.

Great job Beaker.

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:20 pm

beaker wrote:
Neil,

The advice you have given here reminds me of an interview with Clapton that I found online and posted recently. In case some people missed it I will post it again. Your advice falls in line exactly with what Clapton also say's. There are 3 video's on youtube that continue with more from this hotel room session, I recommend poking around you tube and watching those too for anyone who finds this one interesting.

Thanks again Neil, Rock on TG'ers! Beaker.

This and the others are on a DVD which EC takes you behind the scenes, he plays duets with Doyle Bramhall also which are really neat. Called 'Sessions',a definite must have for any EC fan.

lueders

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:10 am

Beaker,

I tried I meant to add to the chorus of how friggin' AWESOME this was! ...but somewhere between having technical trouble viewing Neil's response the other day and getting sidetracked with chores around the house I didn't get it done ...anyways Man you are one heck of a blues player! I don't know if this the right way to say it but you are so "athletic" in and around that fretboard it truly is inspiring!! Such solid rock solid delta timing with the thumb and all the simultaneous accents throughout... really amazing stuff. And thanx for posting the Clapton video that was entertaining and informative too.

Cori

dennisg

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Beak,

I enjoyed this as much the second time around as I did the first. What great playing! I'm very envious.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic