snipe Thick as a Brick guitar lesson review upload

snipe

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 am

Cavi- Thanks, in the previous message there is a link to some tabs but I recomend talking to chas. He has the Guitar Pro Tabs.

Marc- Thanks for your comments. Glad you are working on Mother Goose. One of my favorites. I think I know which part you are talking about on that song. Its very challenging to nail it up to speed(for me anyway)but I do it the same way as thick, 2 down 1 up. Good luck with it. hope you post your progress on it.

Chas-Thanks very much, and thank you for offering to provide tabs, quite a few guys asked about them.

NFTT-Thanks, coming from a skilled vocalist like yourself i appreciate it.

Jay-Thanks for the good words. On to other challenges now.

dekotaj

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:09 am

Hey Mike,

Just would like to finish my comments from when I was at work the other day.WOWI can't say enought about your pick work.Just love watching folks who have such control with a pick.I'm very envious of your playing and your singing.Both are just unbelievable.So BRAVO!!Mike!It was a real joy to watch.Looking Forward to your next song.Thank you Kevin.P.S.This guy might help us out with the tab everyone is looking for.

Catman

Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Mike,

Great job! You have the feeling of this song to a tee!

-David

snipe

Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:58 am

Kevin-RoFL, :woohoo: Were did you find that? I guess it must have been a promo? Is there a lesson stuffed somewhere? I never saw it? wow. too funny. Thanks for watching and your comments. I appreciate it

David- Thanks very much!

MarkM

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 am

Mike,

Wow!!!! You crushed this song!!! I had to go away over the weekend and didn't have time to get back to you on this. I thought this was just fantastic. Very smooth and no hesitation whatsoever throughout the song. I'd love to learn this song as well and hope to see a lesson some day. I've never found a good TAB for it. Also your singing was really really good. Something I just can't do at all. Thanks for sharing!!! Oh and the Taylor sounded great!!!

MarkM

snipe

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 am

Mark,

Thanks very much for you comments. I dont think singing was ever, or will be my calling. I just did it for context while playing it. I have heard you sing some Tull before and I thought your voice was really close. Ditto about the Tabs. Hope to see some more Tull or NY from you!

lueders

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:32 am

Snipe,

Wish I had watched this sooner! WOW-SERS! That is my favorite T.G. post so far! You made that look so easy and it aint! And then the way you sang it...excellent. I can't imagine it being any better. Speechless...

snipe

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 am

Lueders,

Thanks very much for your kind comments. Really appreciate it.

Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic