DennisG with niece Shelby doing "Crazy"

willem

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 am

That was'nt crazy,,i think you both must visit each other more and more,,and then make your tour,,i light my lighter and yell in the audience,,,bis,bis,bis,,,thanks

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 am

Sorry Dennis. I'm not going to be impressed until you get Wally the dog to sing with you!

Just kidding you. Selby was just great! She's lovely and sang beautifully. I really enjoy these duets. Your playing and the sound of your Taylor is really good. Jamie stuffed up though... she forgot the flowers! Alessandra will like this when I get to show her later in the week. We were working Sunday on a TARGET song we would like to do together... she's way ahead of me with her part so I have some work to do. Pass on my congratulations to Shelby please!

BigBear

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 am

WOW!!! What a great duet! That kid is already a great singer!!! That was just too cool! But Dennis, what's with bringing in all these great singers so you don't have to sing?! lol!

Thoroughly enjoyable. I could listen to that all day long. You should be very proud of that beautiful young lady. Thanks for sharing that video with us! :cheer:

lmc831

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 pm

GREAT JOB!! Your sound system was wonderful...what is it? More please.....

Lisa

mcfingers

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm

I can't add anything more to what's already been said, save to say that I really enjoyed seeing the two of you having such a good time together. Way to go uncle Denny.

NKenny

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:52 pm

WOW that was really, really fantastic singing and playing.Hope to see more

Kenny

NKenny

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:55 pm

WOW that was really, really fantastic singing and playing.Hope to see more

Kenny

RicksPick

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Dennis stunning

Touching, sweet
What a performance

Way to go Dennis and Shelby

RicksPick

lueders

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 am

That was AWESOME! If I closed my eyes I would have thought I was at Nashville's hallowed Ryman in 1962. That was PERFECTION! I am green with envy of both your playing & Shelby's singing!

dennisg

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 am

Chris: It was a surprise to me when I went to edit the video and saw Wally stroll in. Can't wait for another video with your daughter. Those are really fun.

Rick: You have no idea how proud I am of that kid -- and not because she's talented; she's also a terrific person who lights up a room when she walks in. I've got to do something about her pyromania.

Lisa: Taylor 814ce guitar, Shure SM58 mic, Roland AC-60 amp fed into a Kodak Zi8 camera.

mcfingers: We had a great time; so great that we plan to do this every time we see each other.

Kenny: See above comment. I'm hoping there are plenty more to come with her.

Rick: Thanks.

lueders: I appreciate the comments. Very recently, I took my travel guitar with me on vacation, so each evening I spent a few minutes dabbling with the arrangement to this song. I have to say, the Yamaha Silent Guitar is worth its weight in gold in airport lounges and hotel rooms.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic