>> Todays Student Video review.. - Circle Game by Suziko

TGMatt

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Today's student video reply by Neil is Suziko's version of Joni Mitchell's Circle Game.

Posted on April 30, 2010 it is now available for viewing by all Target members by clicking the right menu button that says "Target Student reviews"

Hope you enjoy it..

Cheers

Matt

by suziko Image

suziko

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks, Neil, for taking the time to respond to this video. I really appreciate it!

Your advice on my singing was very helpful. Thanks for that. Singing, especially singing while playing what is, for me, a technically difficult song, is a real challenge for me. It's something i'm continuing to work on, and I appreciate the helpful feedback I've got from you and other TG members regarding this.

Thanks again, Suzi

michelew

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm

I loved this performance from Suzi. And Neil's advice was really useful.

Thanks

Michele

lueders

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Sounded like some mighty fine finger-pickin'to me. I thought you did a real nice job!
Looks like this one, would be especially hard to sing and play at the same time. I thought you did alright with it. I really struggle with the whole singing and playing thing, myself. (In fact,I struggle with singing period.)
I think this would be a real cool song to learn though...I'll have to give it a shot one of these days. I think the "River" would be another one of J.M.'s tunes I would really, really love to be able to pull off some day. Anyways, Nice Job!

haoli25

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Great performance, Suzi. It was great to watch it again. You know, Tony is always teasing you about backing up to that chair and missing it when you first sit down. I did notice this time that you are only sitting on half of the chair. Is Tony a prophet of things to come? :)

Bill Image

jayswett

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 am

This was a joy to watch again. I, too, would love to see an update.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic