neverfoundthetime learning Bye Bye Love guitar lesson

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Here’s a relatively simple song which is fun and easy to play and makes a nice jamming/sing-along song. I was setting up my new music room and was just having fun being able to play with the guitar plugged in the middle of the night without disturbing anyone. I only had myself to jam with so I dubbed over a second voice. I know I’m staying well within my comfort zone here but it’s just for fun and I thought I’d share it with everyone. I recorded a couple of other songs too and will post those later (if the protest wave isn’t too great! ;-) )

I had my Takamine nylon 6 string plugged into a Roland power mixed and used the Logitec speakers I usually have plugged into my laptop. I recorded with Ale’s Kodak Zi8 and mixed the video with the second sound track (recorded with my laptop microphone) in AVS Video Editor 4. Found it hard to get the right volume on the sound mix but otherwise turned out ok.

RicksPick

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Tick Tock,....

Dohh!!

dennisg

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:32 pm

One of my old favorites, whether done by the Everly Brothers or Simon & Garfunkel. Excellent job, Chris.

Yamaha48

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Hello my friend.

That sounds realy good,the good old days.
Don and Phil,i have a dubbel album(records).
Greetz Anton

willem

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Good old times,,i was swingin in my room(living),,,,,great song to add on the repetoir,,be well my friend..more please..

tovo

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey, 2 Chris' for the price of 1!

Nice work. I liked it.

By the way, I think you had some UFO's flying past the window during the performance. Freaky stuff!

I'd say that's going to be a great place for you to play, sound is good.

Lavallee

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi Chris, nice video, always like your signing, nice strumming too. I was going to mention the UFOs but the green man above noticed before me (some of his relatives maybe?)

Marc

mcfingers

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Toes tappin', fingers a snappin' What more can you ask for. Loved it.

michelew

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:42 pm

That was great fun. Thanks for getting my morning off to a toe-tapping start.I love the ease with which you play and sing. I think I know what I'll be singing in the shower this morning.

MarkM

Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Chris that looks like a great room to practice in. Man your voice is just smooth as butter. I'm so envious. Great job on this one. Very well done.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic