>> Todays Student Video review.. - Under the Bridge by Leuders..

TGMatt

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Today's Student review is now live for all Target users..

Since the chilli's are one of my favorite misfit bands with and Aussie flavor I was looking forward to this one..

Under the Bridge was a cover by lueders and is now ready to see by clicking the Target Student video reviews button..

Hope you enjoy it

Cheers

Matt

lueders

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:13 am

NEIL,

Thanks for reviewing my video. I'll take your advice...slowing it down. And, then also planting that F# barre after that second little run. I can't wait for you to put this lesson up! After you demystify it a bit...I'll be dying to take another crack at it.

This is one of those songs, the way it is generally tabbed it just drives you crazy.
Rather than giving you the core of the song, they show you every single
Hendrix-ian little-wing style nuance. I guess that is good to a point. But I am sure you have some great ideas how to streamline it into a better composite composition. (Can't Wait!)

Watching it again, I was laughing because I was remembering how Krista and I got out of synch and our timing got kinda funky and we just sort of went with it. Good times!

Thanks for taking the time! I appreciate it greatly...

AcousticAl

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:30 am

I just watched Neil's review on this. Great to hear that it's on his radar and will probably be a Target song soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic