juanlla learning "Is there Anybody Out There?"

MarkM

Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Juan,

I just got to this and see that the others have given some great advice. I will say that you played this really well. I agree with Jay in that the more I hear this song the more I enjoy it. You did a really good job with this one. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

juanlla

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Marc
I've been practicing using the recomendations that were kindly provided.
Can I upload a new version in the same thread or should I upload it as a new one ?

Thanks
Juan

michelew

Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Juan,

If you want Neil to review it it should upload it in the video uploader. That will create a new thread for you automatically. Once it's loaded, you can change the title of the thread if you need to to show that it's a new version. I recommend that you also place a link in this thread so that people catching up can jump straight to the new one once they're read the comments here.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your new version. The last one was already great.

Michele

Lavallee

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Juan, to add to Michele answer, here is the link of the instructions on how to load a video for the student reviews. In the first post , watch the video and then look below in the written instructions where you will see click Here. Once you upload you have to be patient as there is not much activity until it is completed (might take 20 minutes or more depending on the file size of doing nothing)then you will see step 2. But it is all explain in the video TGMike did in this post.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/86- ... ideos-here

Looking forward to see the update.

Marc

juanlla

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Michelle / Marc,

Thanks for your tips, I have just uploaded the new version trying to play with your previously recommended fingering style.

I'd love to hear your feedback..

Juan

Lavallee

Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Good work Juan, much cleaner on this take and you are obviously more confident as your your right hand looks more fluid.

Excellent video

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic