buddy learning MY MY HEY HEY 2 guitar lesson

buddy

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Thanks for all the helpful feedback on the previous post of this song. I have tried to incorporate your comments and suggestions in this take. Any and all feedback to help me move it along from either high ranking or low ranking countries would be greatly appreciated. :lol:

MarkM

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Bud,

That was really good!! Much improvement since your fisrt version. I see that you got that first fill working well without that extra beat. Well done.

MarkM

willem

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:46 am

Bud(dy),,you have it down pretty well,,,mAbY i have one tip,,i practise this also after your first upload,,when i listen to you i'm not sure about your strummings on the Fmaj/A(intro), i try it with how Neil as this written down in his up and downs,,,were i 'm sure is on one note in the intro second line, i don't hear the open A(5 string)before you go and strum the two measer's on the Fmaj/A chord,,i sent a picture with this and have a circle on the note i mean,,it's very reconiseble for the song,well that's my ears.. Image

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 am

Nice job on the singing Bud. Suits you well, this song.

Lavallee

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 am

Good improvement Buddy, the strumming is more consistent. I noticed that at 47 s your rhythm increase when you go to the F bar chord and it stays faster after that. To see what I mean let, it run and then bring the cursor at the beginning.

Keep up the good work.

Marc

buddy

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 am

Willem, I am not sure I am following your thoughts. Are you referring to the transition at .21 in the video above. I you could refer to the time on the video it would help me see what you are pointing out.

Thanks,

Bud

buddy

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 am

NFT,

Thanks for the encouragement. I always enjoy it when you sing as well because you have such a nice mellow voice.

Bud

buddy

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 am

Marc,

I must have had to much coffee that morning. :-)

buddy

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 am

MarkM,

Thanks Mark for pointing out that extra beat for me.

Bud

willem

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 am

buddy wrote:
Willem, I am not sure I am following your thoughts. Are you referring to the transition at .21 in the video above. I you could refer to the time on the video it would help me see what you are pointing out.

Thanks,

Bud
Bud(dy),,i was only talking about the intro,,in your vid so at what on 0.14,,,before you do the strumming on the Fmaj/A play first the A note only (5 string open),,you can also see in the picture of the tab that i placed with my first saying..I think you played that note with your chord(Fmaj/A),,it must be a pickout note,,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic