suziko learning to play The Ivory Salamander acoustic guitar

suziko

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 am

pbraun- Thank you! i'd never heard this song before Neil's lesson either, but it sure is a fun song to play. Keeps your fingers moving about a lot!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Late to the party... some people have to work at weekends you know ;-). Such a charming video and a good job on that song. Your hands look good on that guitar, nice movement and position. You look so much more at ease with the guitar and on camera, its been a good year for you at TG. It's great to see you posting a video again and I loved the cat steeling the limelight and you playing through the distraction. I like the room too, comes over warm and comfy with that lighting.

suziko

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Chris,

Thanks so much. You're right- it has been a good year for me, guitar-wise. I still have a long way to go, but I've learned so much from one year at TG. More than I would have dreamed. Plus, I've made some really good friends along the way! All in all, a good thing.

buddy

Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Suzi,

It is a rare pleasure to watch your videos and this one was no exception. Your fingering technique with both the right and left hands is wonderful. Bravo, and I also liked seeing the cat play with you.

Bud

suziko

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks, Buddy, that's really kind of you to say! I still have a long way to go, but at least I'm enjoying the ride :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic