Lavallee learning Rocky Mountain Way guitar lesson

jayswett

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm

I must have missed this somehow when it first came out. I think this video is the first student video with a truly blues style to it. Not sure, but I think that's accurate. This video was loaded with new techniques and I applaud you for taking it on. It sounded great and the spoken intro was stellar. Nice job all around.

Lavallee

Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Chris , thanks for the comments, I was hoping it would help increasing the interest of the blues lessons

Jay thanks for your comments. Actually Beaker did a video on Eric Clapton's before you accuse me a little while ago. I am the first after the blues lessons ;) . It is sure fun to play.

Marc

Yamaha48

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 am

Thanks Marc.
i love your relax introduction.
Nice blues my friend,it sound verry
good to my ears.
Now i take a look by Neils blues lessons.

Greetz Anton

buddy

Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Howdy Marc,

I am late to this party as I have been out of town for several days, thus I can't add much to what has been said on the technical side as I think you have gotten good advice here. But I will say that your playing is progressing and it is fun to see you put up a video !!!!

Bud

Lavallee

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey Anton, thanks for the comments, I am sure that there will be a lot of blues coming up.

Hi Buddy, thanks for the comments, You had the best excuse to be away. I hope you had nice weather

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic