lueders learning Bohemian Rhapsody 2 guitar lesson

lueders

Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

willem

Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Cori,,i love what you doing here effected and all,,in my opinion you did great and can't wait till you nail it all..

ps i'm not a huge fan of effected,,i love pure acoustic,,don't know if you at the chorus on,if so then maybe put it off,or maybe a a mike infront of the guitar,,i think you gonna make a lot of impression to do it acoustic,,when you do it acoustic right,,you do it effected right..wel my PS is bigger then the rest,,thanks,,love it a.

jcrocket

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Cori -

That sounds great, I think the effects are perfect for this one.

It's really enjoyable watching this develop as you progress with the song.

Jeff

Craig

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Cori,
I thought it sounded good. Not easy getting up and down the neck as much as this song requires. Thanks for sharing with us.
Craig

Lavallee

Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey Cori, you have moved way forward than your first post. It is coming out very nicely. I hope this will be a Target lesson. This is as much a classic as Stairway to Heaven. Plus it is a heck of a finger picking song

Looking forward to next part

Marc

tovo

Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey Cori. I dig it the most! (With apologies to John Travolta..Pulp Fiction).

But anyway, I think it's great. Really looking forward to more of that, it's a perfect example of a video that people can simply enjoy and watch you progress on a killer tune. Great stuff. Your enthusiasm for it is contagious.

michelew

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Cori,

It's coming together really well. It's going to be awesome! Thanks for the peak.

rapsidy

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 am

hey cori that sounds great look forward to the other 5 mins of the song :)

just a question as what you look at while you play, is that the tablature or something?

you do play well! and i think only one person could sing that song and he is no longer with us!

it did sound great

Brad

lueders

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:39 am

rapsidy wrote:

just a question as what you look at while you play, is that the tablature or something?

you do play well! and i think only one person could sing that song and he is no longer with us!

it did sound great

Brad
Well I dunno, what I have played so far, I have devoted to muscle memory mo(I think?). But, on this song because of all the up & down the fretboard...I find myself looking at my hands a lot more. You are right about the singing...even good singers have trouble with that one. Like Dirty Harry said: "A man's got to know his limitations."
That is why I like this melody arrangement of the song. Thank you, Sir. I appreciate comments & taking the time...

lueders

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:39 am

rapsidy wrote:

it did sound great

Brad
Well I dunno, what I have played so far, I have devoted to muscle memory mo(I think?). But, on this song because of all the up & down the fretboard...I find myself looking at my hands a lot more. You are right about the singing...even good singers have trouble with that one. Like Dirty Harry said: "A man's got to know his limitations."
That is why I like this melody arrangement of the song. Thank you, Sir. I appreciate comments & taking the time...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic