willem learning sail away guitar lesson

willem

Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:57 am

Hello,today i wanted to practice ''sail away'',the friends evening is coming next week and i played it not so much for a long time,,well i thought i put the camera on and see what's comes,, on a certain moment you can hear i lose my pick,,lol

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

dekotaj

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:20 am

Wellim,

Hey my friend don't worry about friends night,Sounds darn good to me.BRAVO!!Sir.

Kevin

willem

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

Thanks Kevin,i never sang it,only in mind..really.

BobR

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:29 am

Willem,

Sounded really steady and smooth and you seemed to be enjoying it. Should be a great friends evening for you.

Have fun

Bob

wammer

Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks for sharing that with us Willem. Funny how you sometimes can just throw your pick across the room. You always play like you are having sooooooo much fun. Hope you have a great time with your friends.

Tammy

willem

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:10 pm

YES,YES,Tammy,i do have fun,even when i watch myself makein faces,,lol

buddy

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Willem,

I always look forward to your posts. I like your style and how you have so much fun with your guitar. Your strumming and rhythm was really good on this song.

Bud

dennisg

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Nice job, willem. I really enjoyed that.

I keep meaning to ask you, what's that hanging down from the head of your guitar? Is that where you attach your car keys so you don't forget them?

tovo

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey Willem. I absolutely agree with everyone else, I enjoyed that as a performance, I thought you sang it well also.

I feel I should mention that I don't play baseball so don't really know how to hold a baseball bat, but I do think that there wasn't any gap to speak of between the bottom of the neck and your left hand, and that thumb was pretty proud. On the other hand (literally) your right wrist looked loose as a goose and your strumming was great I thought. So right hand was great, left hand seemed like it could have better position.

One of my good friends told me I worry too much about offending. I sure do, that's me. I'm confident you won't be offended. You know I enjoy your playing.

Cheers mate.

willem

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:46 pm

BobR wrote:
Willem,

Sounded really steady and smooth and you seemed to be enjoying it. Should be a great friends evening for you.

Have fun

Bob
Bob,thanks, i try to enjoy it my self,the evenings or night's even more.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic