juanlla Brain Damage guitar lesson review upload

juanlla

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Thanks for all your comments !!!
As I mentioned in previous postings finding TG has been a fantastic learning opportunity and dicovering the warmth and collaboration of the Target community even better.

Thanks again
Juan :woohoo:

AcousticAl

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Nice work, Juan!

I really like this song and find it's one of the few songs that I can semi-easily sing along to while fingerpicking.

It also looks like you've framed your camera/shot closer to you, so we get a better look at the guitar.

rapsidy

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:34 am

thanks juan

its a pitty that the video loses quality when uploading as the sound was just a fraction behind the vid. ( i wonder if anything can be done about that?).

Other wise that was enjoyable, bit of a dark song isnt it!

thanks
Brad

RicksPick

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Juan,
You play very well, and I like how you do your Travis style picking. I am going to have to look at this lesson to further work on this skill. And singing in another language is to be admired. Thanks for setting a good example to follow.

mbleier

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Juan,
I have to agree with everyone else that you did a great job on this. It sounded just great to me. Also, I really admire your right hand position. I just can't get myself to turn my hand to vertical the way you and Neil do. Thanks again for sharing.
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic