AcousticAl Fields of Gold guitar lesson review upload

michelew

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 pm

That's coming along beautifully Al. It's sounding very crisp

I've been trying to focus on just a few songs, but I'll definitely have to learning this one.

I second Dennis' sentiment. I'd love to see an Eva package.

tovo

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey Al, 5am in my part of the World and your video was the first thing I looked at this morning (after my ugly head in the mirror).

As usual your fingering is so precise and your notes very clean. All that remains is some slight hesitation which you are obviously aware of and will be gone in no time with further practice.

Finally thank you Al for dedicating that tune. I'm a bit of a mess right now and knowing there are kind people who care makes me feel better.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 am

Sounds like it is shaping up nicely Al. I'd love to hear a collab on this with you and Susi or anyone having a go at it. Nice touch dedicating to Tony. Hope things cheer up in Oz soon.

willem

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:28 am

Al,,great to see you on this and what i hear was good music, i know the song but not seen the lesson,,what i hear and see also is that fingerpickin is your thing,,well most devoloped(and great),,nice to do that to Tony,,and like others love and can't wait for a collaboration,,we live all over the world and do such a thing is just heaven..keep the good work goin,,thanks,,

BobR

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am

Hi Al,

Very nice! The sound is very clear. There's a little hesitation occassionaly but I am sure you know that and that you'll get it worked out.

Bob

AcousticAl

Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Michele, Chris, Willem & Bob,
Thanks for checking it out. I could have waited until I got it cleaner and better- but that's not my m.o.

And Tony- hopefully things are brightening up for you on your side of the globe...

dekotaj

Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 am

Good job Al,

Sound like it coming along just fine.Bravo!

Kevin

RicksPick

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Al,
A lovely song, and a very sensitive treatment of it. There were a few fingering hesitations, but nothing that really detracted from the flow of the song. Very clean and competent technique from what I can see. I enjoy how you play, and I learn from your posts. Thanks.

AcousticAl

Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks Kevin and Webostick.

It's great how we can pick up little things here & there from each others videos and reviews.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic