tovo "Where ever you will go" guitar lesson review upload

tovo

Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Budster, thanks mate. Spending some time in the mountains sounds like a good use of time. Not many mountains around my parts unfortunately but I do like to get out just the same. Thanks for your comments, glad you liked it.

BigBear

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Well my friend, I'm not sure how I missed this video but I did! Another very fine effort indeed! Your picking was very accurate. Maybe don't stare at your left hand so much. You won't pick one bit better by watching it!! LOL!

The only other thing I noticed is your singing was really reserved. You are a terriffic singer and you should let it go a bit. You are almost choking off the vocals.

This is one of your best videos to date. This song uses a little different picking technique and you did really good with it. Every video you've done has had timing issues, except this one. Your tempo was excellent.

Just let 'er go a bit and this will be another song to add to the "good song" book!

As you say, "Well done mate!!!" :cheer:

tovo

Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Thanks Bear. Yeah the vocals are a strange beast. I guess I worry a bit about overpowering the instrument as I do have a loud voice, not necessarily a good voice. That's a tip I will take on board. Absolutely agree on the stare issue, I was of course trying not to miss notes. Since posting this I have worked on that aspect as it was something Chas raised as well. It's good that my timing is improving.

Thanks mate, always value your input highly and I'm glad you got to this video.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic