tovo Tears in Heaven with vocals

tovo

Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 pm

This video represents to me why TG is special.

I did this as a tribute to my friend Rachel, whose death reminded me to enjoy the life I have because she no longer has that opportunity.

The fact that I have learned enough to attempt it I owe to Neil and you guys. Thank you sincerely.

I don't think it suits my voice all that well...but that's not the point.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

BobR

Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Tony,

I thought that was fantastic. You've obviously been practicing and it has payed off big time. Everything is sounding great. The guitar sounds so good and your vocals were smooth and spot on.

I loved it!!

Bob

buddy

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Tony,

Really nice job on this. You really stepped it up for this one and your playing was really good. Tough song to sing at the lower octave but your voice is full enough that it sounded good. Is that your new Seagull guitar, it sounds really great :-).

Bud

Lavallee

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Tony, wow. I have never seen you so realax and having fun playing like this. We can see you head and shoulder keeping the beat. If this is not relaxed, I do not know what it is. Your voice was fine, you have adapted it for the tonality, great sign of gaining maturity in singing.

This is your best video from my point of view. I am sorry for the lost of your friend but this emotion, however, seems to have carried you to a new level of playing.

Marc

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Simply awesome mate. Left me speechless and that's a rare thing.

Image Image Image Image

haoli25

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 pm

You have set the bar VERY HIGH with this one. Excellent job.

One more from me..... Image Image

scotta

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Tony,

Wow! Awesome job! Your playing sounded great. Nice and relaxed, and the vocals were very nice too. I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend. That was a beautiful tribute!

Scott

Yamaha48

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 am

Hello my friend Tony.
This sounds realy cool mate.
Thanks fore sharing this nice video.

greetz Anton

tovo

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:53 am

Bob: Thanks mate.

Budster: Seagull!!! Not in this life! :) Thanks for the comment mate.

Marc: I can't overstate how much I value your input my friend so thanks very much for the comments. I did feel quite relaxed with it which is rare for me.

Chas: Whoa mate, watch out for all those lighters...there's a fire ban! (Thanks)

Bill: Ditto for you thanks buddy.

Scott: Thanks very much for your comment and kind thoughts. She was a beautiful person. I miss her very much.

Anton: Thanks my Dutch friend. Now I'm going off to check out your upload.

michelew

Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 am

WOW! Really, really beautiful and a lovely way to remember Rachel and to start some healing for yourself.

That was a great performance. Your playing must have been close to perfect, no small feat given that you also sang it with lots of emotion.

I have to agree that your playing just keeps getting better. You've got to be happy with your progress.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic