tovo Tears in Heaven with vocals

willem

Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:00 am

Big time Tony,,it suit you voice all the way,cause its a tribute to your lost friend and then we don't gonna belt,,sometimes we lift up by our emotion's and do things we never expect from our self,,be well mate..

Craig

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:14 am

Tony,
Very nice tribute to your friend. The guitar playing was very well done, your singing did fit the tone of the song. Overall just an outstanding effort. Way to go.
Craig

tovo

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 am

Michele: Thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to your next video and seeing you make that Larrivee sing! Thanks for your kind comments on this one.

Willem: Thanks buddy. I did my best with the singing. Glad you liked it.

Craig: Appreciate your comments mate. Looking forward to a new video from you some time soon.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 am

That was absolutely stunning Tony! On so many levels. Neil made a comment that your progress since you've been here is second to none. That's right on the money and the highest level compliment I can imagine. So well deserved. Your ability to tap into your emotions and inner spirit is a wonderful asset which you are putting to such good use and your practice discipline and hunger to improve is inspiring. And you put it all together and produce a wonderfully relaxed and powerful performance. Absolutely first class job!

jayswett

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 am

One word: Unbelievable.

AcousticAl

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 am

Wow Tony. What a great tribute to a special friend.
Also a great testament to your progress on TG, as Chris said.

Stellar.

wrench

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:43 am

Hi Tony,
You keep moving ahead with great strides. An honest and true tribute to your lost friend. You demonstrate for everyone what is possible when you tap into the wellspring of soul. Thanks.

Wally

rapsidy

Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 am

Tony

I saw the post heading and thought this will be good, i took one look at the lesson on this and said forget it.. so when i saw the post i honestly didnt expect what i just saw and heard... i was blowin away man that was fantastic honestly mate!!! im still a bit dumb founded you have gone to the next level. Finger picking is stupidly hard as iit is and you sung and to me didnt sound like you missed a bit, a great performance.. im stoked for you as well as your attitude regarding the loss of your friend (sorry to hear) is the way to go..

The only thing was i thought you sung it really well but i wanted to hear it, you sing in tune so i would say just do it louder because it definately sounds ok this end just needs some volume.

but hey im so impressed, hat off to you :)

Brad

cosmicmechanic

Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 am

rapsidy wrote:
but hey im so impressed, hat off to you :)
Brad
Tony, I'm quite sure all the heads in this forum are hatless after watching this video.

I think there's a rule that the boss is the one person who still has his hat on, and right now, that person is you.

A much appreciated, sensitive performance ... congrats.

Pierre

tovo

Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Chris: That is very, very kind. Thanks so much. I would just reinforce that the community helps me so much with my progress, it is much appreciated.

Jay: One word, thanks!

Al: Really appreciate your input always.

Wally: Thank you mate for taking the time to comment.

Brad: Thanks for your constructive comment mate. With the singing volume my aim is not to over do the vocals and keep the balance. It's been mentioned before that I should open up a bit on it and I take that aboard, but honestly if I am in tune I am really happy!

Pierre: "The Boss"! There's only one of those mate. lol. I'm a big fan of his music as well. Thanks my friend, appreciate your kind remarks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic