nesh16041972 4+20 guitar lesson review upload

mrdano

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you véry much!! Am really glad you enjoyed it!

Chasplaya wrote:
Simply outstanding, clear picking, great voice, tempo spot on... Wow Encore encore!

mrdano

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Haha, you're so sweet, thank you! :P

AndyT wrote:
Excellent! When does your tour start?

mrdano

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Thank you very much and I will! (How about you? I couldn't find any basic-info on you.. :unsure: .)

mark wrote:
beautifully played and sung

Please post some more!

BobR

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Vanessa,

Wow, that was really terrific. What else can I say that hasn't been said. I thought you nailed it. great job :woohoo:

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to many more..

Bob

BobR

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi Craig, thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate it!

Craig wrote:
Wow Vanessa, just awesome! Very clean and clear playing and your voice is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.
Craig

Music Junkie

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Wauw, words like these make me blush again... :blush: , thank you so very much, am really happy that you enjoyed it!

And yes, it has also been one of my favourite Stills songs ever since I was a kid, I played it lots of times, but just not the right way, haha, the alternate tuning just néver occured to me and I was só happy finding it here at TG! (I think my most favourite Stills tune is 49 bye byes/america's children, the one on the 4 way street-album, but that's a piano-song, at least that arrangement is.)

Anyway, thanks again!

BigBear wrote:
Vanessa- Simply outstanding! Beautiful! My favorite Stephen Stills song and you nailed it. Your picking was perfect and your vocals were just lovely! It's pretty obvious you've played the guitar for many years because despite being a little nervous, you remained calm and kept a perfect tempo.

I liked it so well and I went back and listened to the whole video again. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait for the next one!

Cheers! :cheer:

buddy

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi Jayswet,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! :)

So tell me, wich one are you currently working on? Just curious of course!

jayswett wrote:
That was incredible. Very nicely done. Feel free to post a few more; preferably one that I am currently working on so that I can learn a few things from you. Just lovely.

Music Junkie

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Dear Wally,

Your comment kinda blew me away... :blush: And you're right, I always say: one doesn't become a good guitarplayer sleeping! So you're right, of course to come to this point has taken a lot of blood sweat and tears, especially when I was young. Thank god, at the moment I actually líke practicing, you just wanna get this or another tune down, period and you do whatever's needed!

And it's heartwarming when other guitarplayers enjoy what you've accomplished doing so, so thank you very very much for your kind words!

Vanessa

webostick wrote:
Hi Vanessa,
Outstanding, and lovely performance. There is a wide spectrum ability on TG, and you show what can be done with confidence and competence. I think you show and demonstrate what many here hope to approximate. Please keep them coming, because it is inspiring to see and listen to your talent. When someone plays and performs with such easy and naturalness, it is easy to forget that there is great time and effort that precedes and that is the foundation for mastery. I am sure you have paid your dues to achieve and fulfill your talent.

Wally

BobR

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi Bob!

Trust me, even after so many heartwarming reactions and comments, (I mean I wás kinda nervous putting up a video for the first time), I réally appreciate you enjoying this and letting me know of course, so thank you very very much!

BobR wrote:
Vanessa,

Wow, that was really terrific. What else can I say that hasn't been said. I thought you nailed it. great job :woohoo:

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to many more..

Bob

pbraun

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 pm

That was great it sounded right on to me!
Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic