yamaha48 learning heart of gold guitar lesson

willem

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:59 am

Hoi Anton,,thats how a Tanglewood sounds,,i see them a lot here in the guitarshops,never touched them,but now!!!
The song came a long,,i never thought(afraid) of capo up the song,,i would love to hear some on this from someone who as a thought on this,,some one told me ever that the strumming is a kind of building up in volume,lets say from soft to hard(cresendo) on each chord or only in the intro,i'm glad for you that you had some time on your hand again..love it a..

PS i know you have humor and loves a good joke,,''was the practice hard for you'',,

Lavallee

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:00 am

Hi Anton, your new guitar sounds very nice. Looking forward to hear you sing the song.

Greetz Marc

suziko

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:39 am

Hi Anton,
I agree that your new guitar and pickup really produce a sweet full clear sound. I am sure it will inspire your music.
After you attached your capo, you played much more relaxed and with more ease. You have all the components in place, now just more time and practice to get everything strong under your fingers. I know that your effort will pay off very soon. I hope to hear you also sing your version. I love Neil Young, and "Heart of Gold" is a great song to build a NY repertoire around. I look forward to your next update.

Wally

Yamaha48

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

willem wrote:
Hoi Anton,,thats how a Tanglewood sounds,,i see them a lot here in the guitarshops,never touched them,but now!!!
The song came a long,,i never thought(afraid) of capo up the song,,i would love to hear some on this from someone who as a thought on this,,some one told me ever that the strumming is a kind of building up in volume,lets say from soft to hard(cresendo) on each chord or only in the intro,i'm glad for you that you had some time on your hand again..love it a..

PS i know you have humor and loves a good joke,,''was the practice hard for you'',,
Hello Willem.

Thanks my friend,yeh the Tanglewood guitar,a good sound.
I need more time for this song.
And i have a lot of humor.
Thanks for the tips you give me my friend.

greetz Anton

Yamaha48

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:50 am

Lavallee wrote:
Hi Anton, your new guitar sounds very nice. Looking forward to hear you sing the song.

Greetz Marc
Marc thanks fore the nice words you writing.
I give it another try,playing and singing.

Greetz Anton

Yamaha48

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:55 am

webostick wrote:
Hi Anton,
I agree that your new guitar and pickup really produce a sweet full clear sound. I am sure it will inspire your music.
After you attached your capo, you played much more relaxed and with more ease. You have all the components in place, now just more time and practice to get everything strong under your fingers. I know that your effort will pay off very soon. I hope to hear you also sing your version. I love Neil Young, and "Heart of Gold" is a great song to build a NY repertoire around. I look forward to your next update.

Wally
Thanks Wally.

Yeh it give me a lot of insperation to play.
Neil Young a good verry good artist.
The capo version going better,i dont know why.

greetz Anton

jayswett

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Your guitar sounds bright and wonderful. I realize it's a work in progress, but you might add a bass walkdown from G to the Em.

tovo

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Hey Anton. When you stopped and reached down I was wondering what you were going to come up with..I thought maybe a beer! But no..a capo.

Nice work in progress, the guitar is sounding nice. I think it is definitely one you want to continue with and look forward to seeing it again when you are ready.

Thanks for the look mate.

Yamaha48

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 pm

jayswett wrote:
Your guitar sounds bright and wonderful. I realize it's a work in progress, but you might add a bass walkdown from G to the Em.
Thanks Jay for the nice words,yeh the song is in progres.
I give it more time.

greetz Anton

Yamaha48

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 pm

tovo wrote:
Hey Anton. When you stopped and reached down I was wondering what you were going to come up with..I thought maybe a beer! But no..a capo.

Nice work in progress, the guitar is sounding nice. I think it is definitely one you want to continue with and look forward to seeing it again when you are ready.

Thanks for the look mate.
Hey Tony my friend.
What a lot of fun,the beer HIK HIK hahhaha.
Yeh a capo comming up to vieuw hahhaah.
Good idee for the next time,maby a beer,lol.
Thanks for watching and your comment.

greetz Anton

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic